The Gifted Education Foundation has officially partnered with ExecuSource, a premiere staffing solutions firm that has placed more than 5,000 accounting, finance and IT professionals with over 200 mid-sized to billion dollar organizations around the world.
Facts about ExecuSource
- They are the fastest growing HR firm in Atlanta in 2015
- 7th fastest growing HR Firm in the U.S. in 2015
- Ranked #514 on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list
- ExecuSource has placed more than 5,000 Accounting, Finance and IT professionals with more than 200 mid-sized to billion dollar companies in the Atlanta area alone.
Benefits of Hiring Us
- Premiere Staffing Solutions for entry level, mid-management, executive and C-suite searches
- Experienced team with more than 80 years of combined experience
- Unique Business Model: 40% of all revenues support life, college and career readiness of students in low-income communities
The Gifted Education Foundation, with its employer partners, places recent graduates in high-impact jobs across America. In 2017, our coaches will serve more than 1000 opportunity youth in 3 states.
Ways To Get Involved
HOST PANEL GUIDE
Share your knowledge on employment or skill building!
Develop talent across your community by mentoring young adult leaders to a successful career path. It’s all about developing a structured, trusting relationship between a professional and an aspiring professional.
Develop talent across your community by engaging current opportunity youth with navigating the start of their professional career.
Employers that invest in resources to empower youth to step into talent pipelines amounting to positive contribution to our local communities, national businesses, and global economy.
Join Our Alumni Network
The Gifted Education Foundation
885 Woodstock Road, Ste. 430-198
Roswell, GA 30075-2274